909-547-4651

March 29, 2024, 12:09:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out New Products for your Rig at the Rugged Rocks Online Store

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 180 Amp & 270 Amp Nissan High Output Alternators at Rugged Rocks Off Road  (Read 5760 times)
SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« on: March 08, 2018, 06:11:38 PM »

When any of us start to build our off road vehicles, it doesn't take long before we start adding demanding electronics like winches, lights, communications equipment, freezer fridges and much more.
Because of all of these electronics, I started working with DC Power engineering in 2015 to offer a 180 Amp high output alternators. This alternator offers 130 Amp output at idle and 180 Amp max output at around 3,000 RPMs. The voltage output is also perfect for quickly charging AGM batteries such as the ones by Odyssey.

For some people 180 Amps, just isn't enough. The bigger and more powerful version of these alternators is now available from Rugged Rocks which puts out 270 Amps Max within the normal RPM driving range, and 200 Amps at idle! I personally run a 180 Amp alternator in the Rugged Rocks Pathfinder and couldn't be happier. It quickly charges my Odyssey battery after my running large ham radio equipment and an ARB freezer fridge at camp. If you use a winch often and have lots of high power lights, then you may want to consider the 270 Amp version.
All of the High output alternators that are currently available are listed on the Rugged Rocks Website, Here:
https://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=high%20output%20alternator If you have any questions regarding these alternators or any other products that are offered on the Rugged Rocks website, feel free to respond to this e-mail or give us a call at 909-547-4651.
-Steven Lutz
President
Rugged Rocks LLC

Rugged Rocks Newsletter | Check out my articles on CrawlerNews.com!
------------------------------------------
"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights"
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: