909-547-4651

April 20, 2024, 06:18:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To Subscribe to the Rugged Rocks Forum RSS Feed

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 7591 times)
SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« on: January 06, 2017, 11:43:37 AM »

Happy New Year! cheers
Payment methods were re-enabled on the website earlier this week and Rugged Rocks has reopened for 2017!
As 2017 gets started, I'd like to fill everyone in on a few changes that are going to be happening in 2017. The RuggedRocks.com website is getting completely rebuilt. The new platform should allow customers to find parts easier, and it will also be mobile friendly for researching and shopping on the go. I'm also aiming to have a few new online tools in place to help customers figure what gears they need. A gear calculator will be one of those tools. I'm also working on a chart which will be posted on the new website. This chart lists every gear ratio that's available for every Nissan differential, along with a link to that product on the website. This should be helpful for those that are swapping axles or just prefer to look at gearing options in a different manner.

I'll be working diligently on this new website over the next couple of weeks in order to launch it as soon as possible. There are also a few new 2005+ Xterra and Frontier suspension (UCA's, shackles, add-a-leaf pack, & Coilovers) & Drivetrain products that have been in the works during 2016 which I hope to wrap up and have available in 2017.

For the latest updates from Rugged Rocks, Keep an eye on the Rugged Rocks Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/RuggedRocks/ as well as the @ruggedrocks instagram account.

Rugged Rocks currently is run by myself which is difficult to do alone, being that I wear so many "hats". In the very near future I do plan on bringing on a few, part-time, knowledgeable people to help with customer phone calls and orders. If you or someone you know have experience working with people over the phone/e-mail and have extensive knowledge in Nissan 4x4's, please reply to this e-mail.

I hope everyone's 2017 is getting off to a good start, and thank you for your continued business!

Rugged Rocks Newsletter | Check out my articles on CrawlerNews.com!
------------------------------------------
"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights"
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: