909-547-4651

April 24, 2024, 06:25:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Checkout our customer Product Reviews!!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2006 Frontier 4x4 Caged  (Read 9671 times)
jhughes3281

« on: December 19, 2013, 08:15:10 AM »

I have a caged Nissan Frontier crew cab built by Kenny with motor, tranny, transfer case, and fuel cell. It can come with PRP seats that were built for the cab and cage as well as the Fiberwerx Titan front conversion kit and lights. This is a great project vehicle for someone that wants to build a great 4x4 prerunner or a platform for a SAS build. I am going a different route with a different vehicle, and need to make room in the garage.

There is no suspension, shocks, or axle with this as it is frame rails and up. It is tabbed for shocks, bumps, rear glass, front glass, lights, and a basket for the bed.

Motor is missing all exhaust, radiator, front differential, battery, and filter for intake. It is a 4.0 auto and about 62k miles, and is dyno tuned using no cats in the exhaust and a CAI.

I am asking $3,500 for everything, best offer. That is the caged frame, motor and tranny, seats, fuel cell, and front clip. If there is something you don't want, then we can figure out a price. PM me with any questions.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 09:59:50 AM by jhughes3281 » Logged
SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 07:53:40 PM »

has this truck been sold?

Rugged Rocks Newsletter | Check out my articles on CrawlerNews.com!
------------------------------------------
"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights"
BigTim55

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 08:37:01 PM »

has this truck been sold?

i have the same question! lol. me wants it!
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: