909-547-4651

April 20, 2024, 06:47:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To Subscribe to the Rugged Rocks Forum RSS Feed

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nissan Titan Front (M205) ARB Air Locker Update / Deposit  (Read 13793 times)
SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« on: May 01, 2013, 07:20:28 PM »

ARB has made it clear that this locker may get made in the future regardless but the only way this project will jump in priority will be to put an order in for preferably 50 lockers. Even at 40 lockers this project would be ahead full steam and we can have these on your doorstep by Christmas 2013.  And although this approach isn’t what I was hoping for, I really want to get this project moving being that we’ve been kicking this around for a few YEARS.

From the date that the order for 40 lockers is placed, ARB can engineer and have a final production run made in Australia within 15 weeks (~4 Months).  From there they are shipped from Australia to the US which takes about 8 weeks.

So here’s what were going to have to do,  continue to spread the word on this blog and everyone that has responded will be contacted via e-mail in a few weeks to be notified of the pre-order/deposit. Anyone that wants to put a deposit down may do so online (https://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/nissan-titan-front-air-locker-by-arb-m205-2004-preorder-deposit-p-57977.html) or by phone by June 1st, 2013. We will have to take a 30% deposit on the lockers based on the price of $1040.86. The order will be placed with ARB on June 3rd which would put the Lockers in our hands in late November/early December.

ARB will only be making a maximum of about 50 lockers in the first batch and based on how fast these sell, ARB will be making decisions on continuing to produce this product. This potentially, but doubtfully, could be the only batch of this product that ARB produces. It’s highly recommended that if you want an ARB locker, that you make a deposit for this first batch by June 1st.

Please spread the word, & thank you for you interest in the M205 Titan front ARB Locker.

Steven Lutz a.k.a “SteeevO”
Founder of Rugged Rocks

Rugged Rocks Newsletter | Check out my articles on CrawlerNews.com!
------------------------------------------
"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights"
SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 10:44:03 PM »

The Nissan Titan front (M205) ARB Air Locker project is on it's way! Huge thanks to everyone that has put in their deposit to make this happen. Expected delivery is the end of November 2013. ARB will be making a run of 50 lockers and over 30 are spoken for, If you want to ensure that you get one of these lockers and you haven't put your deposit in yet, you may do so as long as the following link is still active: Nissan Titan Front (M205) ARB Air Locker

In the mean time I'll be working on some other new products, so keep your eyes peeled on the Blog, on facebook and in e-mail updates that you can sign up for at: https://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/newsletter.php

-Steven Lutz
President

"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights"
SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 09:58:42 PM »

So, some really awesome news!

I went up to ARB (Seattle, WA) last month to install the first M205 locker with the guys in the tech dept.
It was nice to meet the people face to face that I've worked with to over the years including making this project come to life.

Here are a few pictures from the install:

The install went really well and the 'Go' button was pushed on production right away.
The lockers have been made, have left Australia, and are on the way to ARB North America. They are due in, in late December. I do realize this is a few weeks later than anticipated however it was my fault for wanting to do an install at ARB North America before putting everything into production and luck had it that it was when ARB had a crazy schedule prepping cars for the SEMA Auto Show.

If you have put a deposit down on your locker, it is due by the time the ship docks from Australia in Seattle, WA.
Please feel free to call me with the remainder of your payment at 909-547-4651.
I will start making calls to those that have put deposits in, but if you guys can call me, it will make things a little easier.

If you have not put a deposit in and you wish to purchase a locker, you can now only pay in full.
You can do it online here: https://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/nissan-titan-a60-air-locker-by-arb-2005-front-m205-p-57997.html or call me at 909-547-4651

It's really good to see this project finally wrapping up after all these years of talking about it, and a huge thanks goes out to everyone that stepped up with deposits early in the project.

-Steven

Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: