909-547-4651

April 18, 2024, 07:36:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: View our New trail run pictures in the Image Gallery

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Built Dana 44(5.13's,ARB,Chromo's,Longfields,Reid Knuckles, Full Hydro  (Read 13062 times)
seandlane

« on: February 28, 2013, 09:37:01 PM »

For sale is a complete Dana 44
Housing: Dana 44 out of 1883 Waggoneer, WMS 60.5" welded on ram mount, spring perches, and shock mounts.
Diff Cover: ARB
Diff: ARB Air Locker with approximately eight feet of air line connected
Shafts: Ten Factory 4130 chromoly inner and outer axleshafts
U joints: Longfield 300m
Knuckles: Reid Racing armless four stud knuckles
Histeer arms: NWF Highrise machined arms set up to clear leaf springs
Brakes, hubs, spindles are stock.
Warn premium locking hubs(I have two sets, both which come with the axle)
Also, I will include my double ended ram with tie rods and heims and orbital valve for full hydro steering.
Brakes set up with a center braided drop hose to "T" fitting, then lines to braided hoses on each claiper( I have all three brand new hoses to include with sale.
Also, I will give you two one inch wheel spacers, in order to make the WMS 62.5"
I think a fair price is $1200 for everything, but if you disagree, just make me an offer.  
I am willing to part out this axle if need be.  If interested, give me a call or text at any time which is convinient for you.  My number is (530)559-3805  Sean

Building D22 Buggy
penski61
22nd Expeditionary Group

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 09:40:25 PM »

you end up goin to a d60?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 10:18:16 PM by penski61 » Logged
seandlane

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 10:45:09 PM »

Nah.  I'm wanting to get a diamond H233 front and rear both with D 60 outers, and maybe RCV shafts.  And I'm getting rid of my ram and orbital becaue I decided as long as i'm spending some $$$ on my rig this time I may as well get the best, so I got a Howe ram and orbital. 

The only thing I ever broke on that 44 was hubs, and once, I broke a knuckle before I put the Reid Racing ones on it.  Don't know if it counts, But I hit a ditch real hard in AZ going about 50mph and broke two u bolts and ripped the axle loose.  That was a fun fix out in the desert haha.  The Warn hubs were nice as a weak point though, because it was always like a five minute fix.

Building D22 Buggy
Nmterras

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 05:21:39 PM »

Sean - where are you located?
- Sean
seandlane

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 09:44:35 PM »

Sean - where are you located?
- Sean

I'm located in Columbus, GA.  I think shipping an axle would be expensive, but there is a thread on pirate for getting stuff hauled/towed.  Usually, If someone on there is making a long trip and has extra room in their trailer/ truck, they will willingly accept extra cargo for some gas money.  It's cool, because it can save multiple people quite a bit of money. 

I regret not checking that particular thread before I had to drive across the country last time, because it could have saved some diesel money for me, and shipping for somebody else.

Where is your location?

Building D22 Buggy
Nmterras

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 10:35:42 PM »

I'm in albuquerque...not close unfortunately.
seandlane

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 07:19:03 PM »

Sometimes, I drive out that way to go wheeling and visit some friends in Southern Arizona.  I will probably drive out that way some time this summer.  If I still have the axle, I could send you a message letting you know.  But, if somebody else offers to buy it, do you mind me selling it sooner?

Building D22 Buggy
Nmterras

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 12:37:51 PM »

That sounds fine.if u sell it u sell it.if ur coming out let me know
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: