909-547-4651

April 19, 2024, 04:02:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To Subscribe to the Rugged Rocks Forum RSS Feed

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ruby's Diner Meet and Greet - Redondo Beach CA -March 17, 2012  (Read 7570 times)
SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« on: February 13, 2012, 08:47:13 PM »

OAUSA will hold our annual Meet & Greet on March 17, 2012, at the Ruby's Diner in Redondo Beach California. Ruby's and the Marina Management Company have teamed up to welcome us and provide a unique location for this event.

Ruby's is located right on the beach in Redondo and offers a perfect setting for this get together. There will be a special section for display of outdoor vehicles, a testing session for all levels of Ham Radio Licensing, Ham Radio demonstrations, guest speakers, emergency preparedness information, and great food at Ruby's. More details to follow.

Bring your families too. This is a great venue for us to meet the family members we never get to see on the trail. Post any questions you may have here or send a PM to DaveK, hmfigueroa, cruiserlarry, or Ollie. We look forward to seeing you there.

Directly across the street from Ruby's is the Crown Plaza Hotel. For those who would like to stay overnight, we have been offered employee rates. Let us know if you would like to take advantage of this and we will get you the information for reservations.

DATE
March 17, 2012

WHERE
Ruby's Diner
245 North Harbor Drive
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
(310) 376-7829

TIME
Meet & Greet 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Amateur Radio Testing - 9:00AM - 11:30AM (All walk-ins are welcome but please arrive no later than 11:00AM)

Rugged Rocks Newsletter | Check out my articles on CrawlerNews.com!
------------------------------------------
"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights"
BlackX
KI6WUV
22nd Expeditionary Group

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 07:44:21 PM »

I'd like to make it but too far of a drive for a meet n greet.

SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 08:54:05 PM »

yeah make sense. it's a haul for you. I'll be out there though..

any other takers?

Rugged Rocks Newsletter | Check out my articles on CrawlerNews.com!
------------------------------------------
"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights"
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: