909-547-4651

April 26, 2024, 09:32:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To Subscribe to the Rugged Rocks Forum RSS Feed

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 National Xterra Meet  (Read 8195 times)
ryandavenport

« on: January 25, 2012, 11:37:21 PM »

Hey guys, my name is Ryan. I recognize a few of you from other sites, but there are quite a few that I don't know of. I talked to Steven today, and he thought that it would be a good idea if I post up about the National Xterra Meet in the Rugged Rocks forum. I had never thought of that, but I agree that it was a great idea. Basically, it is going to be a meeting of Xterra's at Coal Creek OHV in Oliver Springs, TN from September 20th to September 23rd. Here is the kicker though; you don't have to drive an Xterra to attend. The event was originally started as a way to show Nissan the love that Xterra owners have for their trucks, in order to save the platform. Last year, we had a Frontier and a Jeep show up at the event. Regardless of what you wheel, you are welcome to come out and play with us.

I hope to see you guys there. If you want more information, feel free to PM me on here, or also you can check out www.nationalxterrameet.org. I will also update this topic accordingly. Thanks!
SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 02:54:04 AM »

Hey Ryan,
welcome to the board and thanks for posting up the info!  Thumb-Up
From the pics it looks like a really good event. I hope it grows even bigger and better than last year. Given the time that we still have until the actual event, I'm hopefull that I'd be able to go do some wheeling out there myself, but we'll see what happens.
 cheers

Rugged Rocks Newsletter | Check out my articles on CrawlerNews.com!
------------------------------------------
"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights"
ryandavenport

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 05:13:29 PM »

Thanks Steven! I'm glad to be a part of this forum. I hope that we can get a lot of attendees from over here!
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: