909-547-4651

April 19, 2024, 07:03:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Checkout our customer Product Reviews!!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Powertrax No Slip Locker for C200K Axle - Xterra / Frontier 05+ Now Available!  (Read 13952 times)
SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« on: September 07, 2011, 06:28:05 PM »

The Powertrax No Slip Locker for 05+ Nissan Xterra / Frontier w/ C200K Rear Axle is now available! The latest design in traction adding differential technology. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the traction performance of a locking differential. A precise synchronization mechanism eliminates the ratcheting sounds typical of other locking differentials. Special gear and spring design reduce the backlash and therefore driveline windup. Only ultra strength material is used which is 67% stronger than titanium. Buy your C200K No Slip Locker here: Powertrax No Slip Locker - Nissan Xterra / Frontier 05+

Rugged Rocks Newsletter | Check out my articles on CrawlerNews.com!
------------------------------------------
"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights"
penski61
22nd Expeditionary Group

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 09:16:45 PM »

i would be careful buying these , a few of the guys have the protoypes and have had nothing but issues and as far as i know no resolution yet
edit: one guy bought the production locker and had the same issues as the other guys
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:21:04 PM by penski61 » Logged
SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 02:18:54 PM »

I'm aware of this issue and Richmond (the manufacturer of this locker) is correcting it.
I'm currently working on getting an ETA on when the corrected models will be available.

Rugged Rocks Newsletter | Check out my articles on CrawlerNews.com!
------------------------------------------
"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights"
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: