909-547-4651

March 28, 2024, 09:46:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Checkout our customer Product Reviews!!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeler -- big modified Yakima loadwarrior basket  (Read 6800 times)
Bobby B.

« on: August 24, 2011, 04:51:35 PM »

Just putting a feeler out there.

I'm no longer using my Yakima roof basket and seeing if anyone might be interested in it.

It's an older loadwarrior (bought new and installed in 2005) with the center basket extension.  Also features two Yak axe/shovel mounts and a few custom mounts I made to carry three NATO fuel cans, a rear light, ham antenna, CB antenna and bike fork mount and the factory windscreen.

Also possibly available with it are four crossbars with the large mounts that attach to the factory rack making for a very secure connection.

It's faded a bit from being in the sun and has a couple of spots where the paint/metal is a tiny bit bubbly where I drilled through to mount the antenna mounts.  The can mounts are heavily overbuilt through a large piece of 3/8 aluminum plate; totally functional but the upper steel can mounts could use a sand and repaint.

If anyone's interested, let me know and maybe we can work something out.  Thanks.

Not all who wander are lost.
Finkle

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 06:11:51 AM »

Where are you located, and will you ship it?
Bobby B.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 07:34:51 PM »

Just saw this.  It's been sold.

Not all who wander are lost.
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: