909-547-4651

March 29, 2024, 07:15:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out New Products for your Rig at the Rugged Rocks Online Store

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just want to say THANK YOU Steve!  (Read 9328 times)
Slick
Chicks dig wheelin too :-)

Chicks dig wheelin too!

« on: June 29, 2011, 06:35:54 AM »

t Steve ~ this is just really to say how over the years you've really come a long way, and have not lost your Pathy roots lol! You've helped me a lot in the past, but yesterday, you truly went above & beyond to help me get my shocks situation sorted out and I really appreciate it!
After 58 texts, 2 phone calls, and a day filled with stress, you got me what I needed, at a great price, and I can't wait for them to arrive Friday.  Tongue

kudos and cheers to you!   cheers King thanks you as well!

Mini Me '92 XE Thorleys. All custom exhaust. JGC coil lift. Engine built by me, I call the "purple turd".
After 6 yrs I was forced to sell her. She was in a bad marriage for the past 5 years (her body is beat pretty bad), but by the grace of the NPORA, she resurfaced, and I bought her back.
penski61
22nd Expeditionary Group

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 09:16:51 PM »

Steve helped someone?? i dont believe that  Huh? Huh?  cover
Oz
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 11:40:15 PM »

t Steve ~ this is just really to say how over the years you've really come a long way, and have not lost your Pathy roots lol! You've helped me a lot in the past, but yesterday, you truly went above & beyond to help me get my shocks situation sorted out and I really appreciate it!
After 58 texts, 2 phone calls, and a day filled with stress, you got me what I needed, at a great price, and I can't wait for them to arrive Friday.  Tongue

kudos and cheers to you!   cheers King thanks you as well!

Slick
Chicks dig wheelin too :-)

Chicks dig wheelin too!

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 05:35:36 PM »

and today?Huh?? within 10 minutes found, ordered and texted me back he found me some longer purple shock boots for my new shocks  Cheesy  cheers  awesomeness!!!!!!

Mini Me '92 XE Thorleys. All custom exhaust. JGC coil lift. Engine built by me, I call the "purple turd".
After 6 yrs I was forced to sell her. She was in a bad marriage for the past 5 years (her body is beat pretty bad), but by the grace of the NPORA, she resurfaced, and I bought her back.
SteeevO
Rugged Rocks Founder
Administrator

I'll tell you a story!

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 10:58:25 PM »

Grin yo're welcome. Let me know if you guys need anything else.  Thumb-Up

Rugged Rocks Newsletter | Check out my articles on CrawlerNews.com!
------------------------------------------
"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights"
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: