909-547-4651

April 23, 2024, 04:50:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Checkout our customer Product Reviews!!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: NISSAN OFF ROAD BEER STICKERS  (Read 8213 times)
Oz
« on: June 21, 2011, 12:29:14 AM »

Hi folks. On the newX.org some of the guys there asked me to make a sticker out of my avatar. I had a few printed and they are starting to go fast. I thought some of you might be interested. These stickers are 4.25" x 4.25", silkscreened with 3 Spot Colors (Red, White and Blue) on Chrome Foil. These stickers are suited for outdoor use and will last 3-5 years with no fading. They came out GREAT - they look much better than the photo

If you would like one or more of these please email me at kahuna5000@yahoo.com with the following:

NISSAN OFF ROADERS BEER STICKERS  (in subject header, important!)

Username:
Which board you are from: (Facebook or www.thexterra.org for example)
Name:
Address:
City, State, Zip:
How many stickers:
Method of payment: (PayPay or Personal check)
Phone: (in case there's an unlikely problem)

You will be contacted via email with an email invoice of your total. By contacting me via this email (kahuna5000@yahoo.com) acknowledges that you have read, understand, and agree to the following:

PRICING:

PRICING: These very high quality multi-color stickers are priced as follows:

(1) Sticker:   $ 6.50 + shipping ($1.00) = $ 7.50
(2) Stickers:  $ 12.70 + shipping (FREE) = $ 12.70
(3) Stickers:  $ 18.90 + shipping (FREE) = $ 18.90
(4) Stickers:  $ 25.25 + shipping (FREE) = $ 25.25
(5) Stickers:  $ 31.25 + shipping (FREE) = $ 31.25
(6) Stickers:  $ 37.40 + shipping (FREE) = $ 37.40
(7) Stickers:  $ 43.60 + shipping (FREE) = $ 43.60
(more than 7) Email me for price

Cash discounts (cash, personal checks, money orders, traveler's checks)
(1) Sticker:   $ 6.00 + shipping ($1.00) = $ 7.00
(2) Stickers:  $ 12.00 + shipping (FREE) = $ 12.00
(3) Stickers:  $ 18.00 + shipping (FREE) = $ 18.00
(4) Stickers:  $ 24.00 + shipping (FREE) = $ 24.00
(5) Stickers:  $ 30.00 + shipping (FREE) = $ 30.00
(6) Stickers:  $ 36.00 + shipping (FREE) = $ 36.00
(7) Stickers:  $ 42.00 + shipping (FREE) = $ 42.00
(more than 7) Email me for price

If you send a personal check, sticker(s) will be shipped as soon as check clears. I estimate shipping to the contiguous 48 states to be about a dollar, for (1) sticker.

FREE SHIPPING on orders of (1) or more!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PURCHASING:

1.) These stickers are 4.25" x 4.25", silkscreened with 3 Spot Colors (Red, White and Blue) on Chrome Foil. These stickers are suited for outdoor use and will last 3-5 years with no fading.

2.) ORDERS SHIP MONDAY-FRIDAY. Most items will ship within one day unless ordered after Friday around noon EST. Anything ordered Friday after 12:00PM EST-Sunday will not be shipped until Monday afternoon or possibly Tuesday.

3.) SHIPPING COSTS are more than just postage. You must also take into account the cost of envelopes/packaging materials/shipping tubes, paper and printer ink for shipping slips, address labels, return address labels, the time it takes to package your items, gas and time cost of trips to the Post Office, etc.

4.) FEEDBACK: If you leave us positive feedback we will return the favor! Our main goal is your happiness. Feedback is a very important tool to establish how trustworthy & reliable a vendor is. It also speaks volumes to the quality of the product and service.

http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7862

5.) PROBLEMS: I have not sold anything online before in any quantities so if I make a mistake please forgive me. I am also trying to be very thorough. If you have any problems with your order please try to contact us BEFORE leaving negative feedback. I am human and unfortunately mistakes do happen. Please understand & give me the opportunity to make it right. I will make it up to you! I want you to be happy and spread the word or return for more stickers.

until further notice:
DUE TO CANADIAN POSTAL STRIKE THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING TO CANADA
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 04:52:24 PM by Oz » Logged
Oz
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 04:52:38 PM »

until further notice:
DUE TO CANADIAN POSTAL STRIKE THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING TO CANADA
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: