909-547-4651

April 19, 2024, 05:56:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Checkout our customer Product Reviews!!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: King CaCa '91 SE Pathy  (Read 9948 times)
Slick
Chicks dig wheelin too :-)

Chicks dig wheelin too!

« on: June 11, 2011, 07:43:33 AM »

Here's my boy, I've had him 7 years now, and am currently saving up for an SAS  Tongue I go wheelin almost every weekend, and am making my dream come true and wheeling Badlands in July for the first time! Can't wait!
Currently he has a 4" Trail Master SL, 3" BL on 33x12.5x15 Cooper Discoverer STT's. No rear sway bar. I have been looking for a VG33 to build for him, but no luck yet  :-(  

Here we are this past weekend (july 15th 2011) at Badlands.... damn I love that place!

and, well, it's a rare occurrence, but here he is clean, after his first wax in 7 YEARS  Grin  6-5-11 (still sportin his Do It On The Rocks stickers too!

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 01:47:05 PM by Slick » Logged

Mini Me '92 XE Thorleys. All custom exhaust. JGC coil lift. Engine built by me, I call the "purple turd".
After 6 yrs I was forced to sell her. She was in a bad marriage for the past 5 years (her body is beat pretty bad), but by the grace of the NPORA, she resurfaced, and I bought her back.
tbecktold

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 04:11:25 PM »

Nice Pathy!

Those wheels are my favorite of all time.

Going to pull the BL off when you SAS?
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: