909-547-4651

April 29, 2024, 07:29:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Checkout our customer Product Reviews!!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shooting/Off Roading Saturday Feb 26th  (Read 7684 times)
Oz
« on: February 21, 2011, 11:18:31 AM »

Been wanting to take my son to shoot his 22 but the range has gotten too expensive. Would not like to go off-roading by myself (golden rule #1) SO, here's an open invite to anyone who would be interested.

No place definite in mind - also don't really know a good place to go that's 'legal'. As always will pack out what we pack in (police the area for shells and targets, etc before leaving).

The focus of day will be target shooting. The off-roading will be just getting there and back.

Open to any suggestions!
BlackX
KI6WUV
22nd Expeditionary Group

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 12:37:26 PM »

I've been really wanting to go too but I'm having a hard time finding a legal place to shoot in the desert.  Can't shoot in Borrego, and much of the BLM land around there has been designated no shooting due to fire hazards (so they say).  Of course there's always Calico.

Oz
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 02:18:26 PM »

I've been really wanting to go too but I'm having a hard time finding a legal place to shoot in the desert.  Can't shoot in Borrego, and much of the BLM land around there has been designated no shooting due to fire hazards (so they say).  Of course there's always Calico.

Bobby posted this link to a map over on SCCX:

http://www.specialdistricts.org/2/FishandGame/

Looks like there's a lot of area to shoot
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: