909-547-4651

March 29, 2024, 07:06:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Checkout our customer Product Reviews!!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pathfinder tranny help!!!  (Read 7901 times)
nismo5

« on: October 11, 2010, 08:08:18 PM »

alright so i gave my dad my pathy its a 88 pathy 3.0 with a auto tranny he has really bad lung cancer and uses it to get to work(has to work to keep insurance unfortunately) and to his kemotherapy once a week and today he made a few stops on the way home then getting on the freeway gave it a little gas to get to speed and all of a sudden it just revved up and now the tranny wont do anything he lost all gears but the shifter still moves freely he said there was not slipping or any sign that anything was ever wrong till then he checked fluid and it was a little low added some and still no gears work anyone have any idea what could have happened ?? i need to try and figure this out he needs to get to kemo once a week and i live 3 hours away and hes super broke because of hospital bills cancer isnt cheap and i know theres lots of smart fellas on here

thanks

08 frontier 4x4
88 pathfinder 4x4
and i love both of em
theking
KI6WTF
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 01:09:18 PM »

saw the thread on n4w
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 01:12:21 PM by theking » Logged

Check out my articles on CrawlerNews.com
nismo5

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 07:01:29 PM »

sorry ! just didnt know what to do just trying to sell it now to get him some wheels

08 frontier 4x4
88 pathfinder 4x4
and i love both of em
Nissan Off Road & 4x4 Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: