Got a project vehicle that the family is selling.
Location: San Clemente, CAAsking price - $3,000
Here's the story:
- The Jeep has been in south OC for the last 40+ plus years.
- I'm the third owner of the Jeep & have close family ties to the 2nd owner.
- I purchased the Jeep and pulled it out of storage 2 years ago w/ the intent to restore.
- Selling due to the lousy economy and I'd like to purchase a ready to drive 1980's Jeep for my youngest of 4 off-roading sons.
- 2nd owner Garaged and stored the Jeep for the last 20 years.
- Last time vehicle was running was 17 years ago.
- Vehicle has been registered as "No-op" since 1977.
- I do have the actual pink-slip so sale will be quite smooth.
- Warn manual locking hubs
- Warn Over/Under drive
- Aftermarket, installed blueprinted 198 fireball v6 odd-fire from a 1961-63 Buick special.
- Engine was blueprinted not too long before it was put into storage.
- Engine is in running condition; after new plugs, wires, condenser, points, and cleaning out the carb the engine fired on starting fluid. We did not keep it running.
- Watch the video below to see it running on starting fluid.
- The Jeep is not in drivable condition and will need to be trailered, towed or pushed home at the time of purchase.
- Fuel system, cooling system and brake system will need to be repaired in order to restore the vehicle into a drivable condition.
- Custom 2" lift w/ original CJ5 springs, shocks, and shackles.
- Original SmityBuilt roll-bar.
- Aftermarket swing-a-way rear bumper w/ tire & jerry can carriers (Bumper has some minor damage to structure)
- 2 original vintage Jerry cans
- Aftermarket vintage mustang steering wheel
- Vintage mustang seats (seats need to be repaired)
- Body has significant areas of rust but is intact and reasonably sound.
- There is currently no top or frame to support a soft top.
- Passenger windshield wiper is manual operation type (original equipment)
The Jeep is garaged and ready for transport.
Potential buyers: E-mail questions to Matt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to give me a call on my cell Matt, 949.682.9178Asking price - $3,000